sábado, 5 de junio de 2010

So I cried today. I have a love-hate relationship with crying. It's gross and I wipe my nose fucking everywhere in my room because I don't feel like getting out of bed. But I do it because it's the one time where I am totally vulnerable. I sleep with one eye open, and I don't think anyone would understand.
There are two songs that I'll always cry to, three that my eyes will begin to sting, five where my chest feels heavy.
I realized it's only certain phrases or transitions that do it, like situations in real life, not this fucking fake internet bullshit.
I need to get out of here. I think this might be it for awhile, if I can hold up. I'm not sure, I've never been sure.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

pato(s) amarillo(s) o naranja(s) firma(n) esta entrada