viernes, 23 de julio de 2010

COMING OUT OF MY CAGE AND I´VE BEEN DOING JUST FINE  GOTTA GOTTA BE DOWN  BECAUSE I WANT IT ALL  IT STARTED OUT WITH A KISS  HOW DID IT END UP LIKE THIS?  IT WAS ONLY A KISS  IT WAS ONLY A KISS  NOW I´M FALLING ASLEEP  AND SHE´S CALLING A CAB  WHILE HE´S HAVING A SMOKE  AND SHE´S TAKING THE DRAG 
NOW THEY´RE GOING TO BED  AND MY STOMACH IS SICK  AND IT´S ALL IN MY HEAD  BUT SHE´S TOUCHING HIS CHEST NOW  HE TAKES OFF HER DRESS NOW  LETTING ME GO  I JUST CAN´T LOOK  IT´S KILLING ME  AND TAKING CONTROL  JEALOUSY  TURNING SAINTS INTO THE SEA  TURNING THROUGH SICK LULLABY  JOKING ON YOUR ALIBI BUT IT´S JUST THE PRICE I PAY  DESTINY IS CALLING ME OPEN UP MY EAGER EYES  CAUSE I´M MR. BRIGHTSIDE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

pato(s) amarillo(s) o naranja(s) firma(n) esta entrada